August 09, 2011

summer, so far

one week ago, i took my last (graded) exam in probably the hardest semester of nursing i've had so far. mental health was seriously a force to be reckoned with, but after it all, i've learned so much and I wouldn't change a thing. it was the biggest 8-week learning experience, hands down. i have about 3 weeks of summer vacation before the next semester starts back up, and to be honest, i would rather have this short break rather than 2.5 months off. i wouldn't know what to do with myself. and really, having this break be so short just forces me to cherish all of the sweet time i do have.

here's some photos from the first week (give or take a few days).

"I thought it was mustard cause yellow means mustard, but then it came out red so I thought it was ketchup, but it wasn’t even ketchup…it was cocktail sauce."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment