February 01, 2011

a bit of new

Sorry it took me so long to throw this post up, my Flickr pro account expired and I just realized how much I actually use my pro capabilities to just upload masses and masses of pictures. Anyway, these pictures are a little over a week old. Some warmer weather was coming through but now it's back to freezing temperatures so I'm pulling on my peacoat again! It's supposed to snow (!!!) this Friday?! Houston, don't let me down.


So I got a new pair of BDG's the other day (well, they're new to me) and I'm surprised at how much I love them... I actually am thinking about buying another pair in the very near future. Was itching for some new heels while out with Jackie last Friday night and we ended up buying the same pair (typical). I just want the weather to warm up so I can properly wear them! 


1 Comment:

THE CHEAP said...

Wow. Nicely done!

xx THE CHEAP

Post a Comment