December 31, 2010

downpour


On Wednesday, Jackie and started the day early and got breakfast at Einstein Bagel Bros and then headed over to the Galleria for some after-Christmas shopping. I fell in love with some vampy Christian Louboutins and Daisy by Marc Jacobs and realized how expensive my tastes are for someone who is unemployed. Such a sad life. But quite the opposite. Excuse my non-fluid narrating, I'm currently so scatterbrained at the moment because of New Year's. (Which is my favorite holiday.)


We fell in love with the Billy Reid store. Totally in love. After a good amount of shopping and window shopping, Houston decided to full-on downpour on us. We had a late lunch at Chacho's, a wonderful Mexican restaurant on Westheimer, where we both put our film to work.


I gave Jackie a Moleskine and she immediately afterward she penned this wonderful thing about me.

h&m cardigan, forever 21 button-up, jeans, and loafers, gucci satchel

photos 1-3, 9, 15, 18-20 by jackie lege

0 Comments:

Post a Comment