It's been a while y'all. I've been away from a lot of internet cesspools of bad energy lately and I've been... happier. Honestly. No Tumblr, no Facebook, no conflict. I've been able to kick my workout routine into an actual routine now, regardless of my impending finals. I'm getting studying done. I'm feeling better about myself. I think I see a change coming up, but I can't put my finger on it just yet.
I haven't taken pictures lately other than with my phone, but that's better than nothing right?
Our clinical professor bought us Starbucks after bailing on us one week. Good enough for me!
Something I stumbled upon in the hospital cafeteria while heating up a real lunch, and an appropriate reaction brought to you by Ben.
Fish tacos with Marylou. Definitely gonna miss this when I move to NY. No fish tacos can compare to Fish Place's.
Today marks a few nice things: Marylou's 21st birthday, a HESI exam, and the end of Health Assessment. I'm actually done with my first nursing class and it's still kind of unbelievable to me. I can't believe I'm here already. Friday is the last clinical of the semester. This time last year, I was so frustrated with everything in my academic life and now I'm just riding the wave til the end. The water couldn't be any more comforting.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment