January 20, 2011

say hello


This little baby used to be my mom's. She got it in Paris a few years ago and now that she doesn't use it anymore, she's passed it on to me! No complaints here. A little fact: I bought my first Louis Vuitton piece (a key holder) at a garage sale when I was 8, along with a wind-up musical unicorn. Mmmyeah.

6 Comments:

iammademoiselle said...

So classy!!

Stop by sometime dear! Maybe we could follow each other if you like??

xx

http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great wallet here! Now following you! Follow back if you'd like!! :)

www.modishmoxie.com

polkadotsky said...

Classy! and looking like a brand new one =)

polkadotsky0.blogspot.com

Beckerman Girls said...

ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!!!! Soooo stunning!!!!! I have a day planner from LV and everday I use it I get excited!!! I know you are gonna enjoy this like crazy!!!!!! soo wicked!
xox Big kiss,
Beckerman Girls
www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Unknown said...

your bag plus your mug= cutee

love them both.

elizabeth s. said...

love the polish! great color and I like how you added script.
xx

e.

Post a Comment