January 21, 2011

burning bush supper club


"I'm so excited!" should probably be the phrase of the day. We had our first "lab" day today, which meant having a lab orientation for an hour and then being let out super early. Last night I burned 5 CDs ⎯ two Cudi albums, two Bon Iver albums, and one Kanye album ⎯ for Marylou, Beverly, and Ben respectively. I think it's safe to say that giving music to other people is on my list of favorite things to do. And speaking of music, I finally got my hands on the new Bear Hands album! Case in point, SUPER EXCITED.


Never have I seen so many cute little Asian goods packed into one store! Basically everything in the store was $2 unless marked otherwise. I ended up getting myself a cream-coloured (typical) bento box, a tiny fork for my bento, and an insanely cute floral mug (see below). Marylou, Anna and I went to go get lunch afterwards at a sandwich place. I ended up knitting for Anna a bit.


(Seriously good coffee)


I did Marylou's nails last night. Pretty sure I'm going to end up doing this on myself again very soon.


My textbooks came in the mail today! Thank goodness for overnight shipping, seriously. I don't know what I'd do with myself if I had to wait to read another day.


Tried out the newspaper nails last night right on top of Essie's Eternal Optimist. It ended up showing a little fainter than I expected, but I did wash my hands before I put on a topcoat. Oh well.

forever 21 top & denim leggings, mossimo cardigan, thrifted belt, alfani boots, ecote rucksack

I don't mean to sound toolish, but I really am loving life so much lately. I feel so much more complete with school underway. And trying to really appreciate everything in my life is really making me realize how great it is. I'm cherishing it. 

8 Comments:

Cylia said...

im loving your blog layout:) and its good to feel excited:D looks like you had a fun day!

galatea. said...

very cool nails!

RainCooper said...

Cool nails. Might try do newspaper nails myself. X

Unknown said...

your blog is aaaaaamazing. you are so talented at doing nails! please do mine next ;)

xoxo following!

Rand T said...

ooooh this is soooo LOVELY!!!:)
xx

Abigail said...

newspaper nails!? brilliant!! i must try.. xo

www.lovelywanderlust.com

fuschiaaa said...

I love your rucksack!

michellemybelle said...

oh my goodness i LOVE your backpack. I keep trying to find a reason to spend that much money on a backpack.. because I loveeee it so much. :-)

Post a Comment