January 18, 2011

swatch time!


Okay, let's talk about this nail polish for a bit. First of all, it's Essie's Eternal Optimist. It's a light, muted, neutral rose-salmon. I was looking around Ulta for some nail polish the other day and I was kind of torn between this one and Lapis of Luxury, which came out during the 2010 Resort collection, but ultimately I ended up choosing this one because of the name. I feel like I'm an eternal optimist most of the time.

This color may show up super well in pictures, but I just don't feel like it's doing it for me in real life. They look too similar to the color of my fingertips. Or something. I'm pretty set on returning it. Oh well. I don't know what color I'm looking for. For the fate of these painted nails however, I think tomorrow night I'll end up doing the hyped-up newspaper nails that everyone's been excited about lately.

4 Comments:

LIGH✝Sdrivemysoul said...

lovvvve this color


www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
xxSea

Aveline said...

Lovely color ;)

Hanna said...

I love the color!

Amber said...

love that color!

Post a Comment