November 29, 2010

giffy


Woke up around noon. I planned on getting up a little earlier to drop off a few rolls of film, but obviously sleep took priority. I slept last night with my window open, and to my disgust, it felt like summer outside. It's almost December. I deem this highly inappropriate. I went to fix myself some froyo and blueberries (with some grapes, too!) and caught up with last night's Dexter. I only have one reaction.

Gave these a try and they're great. With hummus, of course. (Sabra hummus, of course.)


For dinner, my dad made some angel-hair clam pasta. Which was delicious.


Of course, each day ends with a boatload of coursework. I have these five chapters to read before my test on Wednesday. Slightly nervous. I may or may not be nonexistant from the internet for a little bit until finals blow over. I need to remember what the feeling of getting a lot of work done in one sitting feels like.

I have a few ideas up my sleeve.

Cheers!
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment