November 27, 2010

starting a new thing

I'm annoyed with Tumblr at the moment. So I made this. Dumb excuse but I've been meaning to actually blog somewhere for a while. I've got a killer headache (heh, hence vasodilation) probably from the root beer I just had a few sips of - a rush of sugar to the head - but I've also got a killer braid on my head.


Excuse my inability to take pictures of myself. I apparently can't use my digital properly anymore. Too irritable to try again anyway. My bangs are growing out and they're past the awkward phase where I have to decide if I want to trim them or not. I've been too preoccupied with school to trim them, so they're a'growin. Easier to braid anyway.

old navy cardigan, banana republic cardigan, ratty t-shirt

Cardigans, oh cardigans. I wore the green one today and took photos of Frances. Afterwards, we got coffee and tried at all costs to avoid people that we know.

Last night while listening to Last.fm, I discovered William Fitzsimmons. Today I downloaded his first album, Until When We Are Ghosts, and I'm just so in love I was on the verge of tears with the first listen through. But my headache is so bad I can't even tolerate music right now. I guess I've just been eating so healthily lately that the root beer just completely messed with my blood glucose levels. Oh and I didn't even get to work out tonight. Bummer.

Hopefully I can finally stick to this thing and not bounce around like the fleeting, fickle gemini that I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment