November 30, 2010

goodbye november

photographers unknown

This morning I woke up to a partially opened window, an uninterrupted blue sky, unlimited sun, and a nice cold breeze coming through. I watched the first few minutes of my day unfold underneath my blankets. To me, there is nothing like it in comparison. I reached to play some William Fitzsimmons, and it made everything perfect.

Had some peach yogurt and pistachios for breakfast, and now I'm off to drop off some film and see what I can find at Hobby Lobby. All things I should not be doing the day before a test. Oh, my stomach is churning already. I did get one chapter read though, last night.

photo source

All I want is to take lovely food pictures like this. Right now, at least. Getting slightly tired of my gritty D40. Time to upgrade probably. One day, one day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment