March 03, 2011

life updates

photo by june li


“Ever since nursing school, life makes so much more sense.”
                   —Marylou

How can I describe things right now? In progress. I'm in the process of making things better. I guess I always am. A year ago, I had so much willpower. I guess it was the process of being reborn into the person I am right now, but I don't want to stop evolving. I want to be better. Things were so different then. I can honestly say that life/school has changed me so much as a person in the last year and it's such a humbling feeling. 

Been listening to almost nonstop Childish Gambino lately. Running is getting easier. Gonna make some monthly goals for myself as soon as I get my new Moleskine. Studying more. Sleeping earlier (okay maybe only on some days). But I'm definitely getting up earlier. It's time to kick things up a notch.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

I have changed so much over the past year as well, isn't it crazy? setting goals is always a great feeling :) love the photo you paired with this!

xoxo

Post a Comment